Monday 4 February 2013

First Entry- About Me

Well seeing as this is my first blog post I think it's appropriate I tell a little about myself and how it'll affect the content of this blog.

First off, as you can plainly see, I am very much into anime and videogames of all kinds, specifically Nintendo for videogames.  I have, and counting, 50 Wii games, 3 WiiU games, 50 gamecube games, 15 DS games, 15 Nintendo 64 games and 6 3DS games.  That's a lot of games.  I've been a loyal fan of Nintendo since the ripe age of 9 and will always defend my company, as it seems to get hate a little too easily.

While I categorize myself as a casual anime fan, I can watch just about any genre.  From long action series like One Piece, to short slice of life comedies like Lucky Star.  I even hope to learn Japanese in University so I can finally vacation in Japan and get all the anime and videogames merchandise I can that I can't get here in NA.  I've only watched around 10 animes, but I'm VERY selective on what I watch so you can be sure that if I watch something fully its either: a) The best thing ever or b) A guilty pleasure

I plan to split these posts into segments, each containing different content and names.  Here what I have planned so far:

UR & UA.  The UnderRated and the UnderAppreciated.  This is where I'll review games or animes that don't get enough attention and are often considered "hidden gems".

PTR.  Preview Then Review.  This is where I'll post a preview of an upcoming game I am excited for and wish to buy, then when the game comes out I'll review the game and compare what it actually is to my initial preview.

Review.  This is where I'll review any anime or games, good or bad.

NAG.  News At a Glance.  This is where I'll give my impressions of upcoming news and announcements pertaining to my interests.

Reviews will get a score from 1-10, and a recommendation of either: Buy it!, Look Into It, or Skip it! 

First official post will be: UR & UA: Sakura Wars, So Long My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment